Our Fire Suppression solutions are diverse in order to meet the protection needs of any kind of environment. These include critical data centres at Financial Institutions, Commercial Offices, Warehouse and Logistics Centers, Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities, Pharma and Manufacturing Facilities, High-hazard Oil Platforms, Industrial Production Sites, Factories and World-renowned Museums. We help you maintain business continuity in the event of fire and reduce consequential losses to an absolute minimum.
Regardless of the size or complexity or your project, we bring capability to your doorstep. From upholding Tyco’s Zero Harm commitment to developing environmentally sound products and services to fulfilling specific regulatory requirements, we can help you address your specific application.
Conventional To Special Hazard, Expert Knowledge Makes The Difference
- Design Centres of Excellence serve large-scale or multi-site projects
- Expert testing, inspection and maintenance of any suppression systems
- Sophisticated systems for sites where chemicals, flammables, processes or equipment require specialized fire protection and suppression solutions
- Purchasing strength and long-term supplier relationships that allow us to obtain highly competitive pricing
*Restrictions may apply, based on manufacturer requirements
- Unique ability to work with systems from any manufacturer means that all your systems can work together as an integrated whole*
- Local offices to offer consistency, uphold standards and keep your premises in compliance with local codes and regulations
- Comprehensive testing, inspection and maintenance, as well as service from our skilled technicians
How We Can Help
- Tyco's Fire Suppression solutions advance safety and security by finding smarter ways to save lives, improve businesses and protect people where they live and work.
- Our innovative, integrated Fire Suppression solutions do more than fight fires; they help prevent them so that customers are protected from loss of life, potentially crippling financial damage as well as loss of critical data.
- Tyco designs, installs, maintains and upgrades a wide variety of electronic, industry-specific Fire Suppression solutions for commercial, industrial, retail, institutional and governmental customers all over the world.
- Tyco's Fire Suppression solutions can be found across Industries, across verticals, across countries among others.
- Tyco knows that safety and risk management are business priorities for our customers. We are passionately committed to helping them achieve their goals (including compliance with local and international fire code standards) with our Fire Suppression solutions.