IBMS enables you to manage your building conveniently and safely with intelligent, customized services and superior control systems. It is highly cost and time effective thanks to our energy management features and convenient maintenance methods. Building Management Systems help enhance overall energy efficiency, security & brings all systems on a single user interface. Tyco designs, installs, maintains and upgrades BMS systems offer a full range of customized solutions. We serve all types of customers, from small business operations to large corporate campuses, from growing retail chains to complex warehouse networks.
The Benefits Of Integrated Building Management Systems
- Our expertise is based on our proven experience in design and execution of leading-edge installations, world-class support and track record of technology innovation
- Convergence of physical and logical security into one holistic approach and unified platforms
- Automated, scenario-based workflow control
- Faster data transmission and elaboration via distributed architecture
- Tyco has decades of unrivalled experience in the design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of multi-disciplined systems.
- We are recognised throughout the industry as a systems installer, providing the latest control technology to our customers, with a dedication to excellence, quality, after sales service and maintenance.
- Our building automation control systems manage and monitor environmental conditions, energy management, lighting and power, and provide an integrated platform for fire and security systems, CCTV and other disparate building systems.
- Systems have been installed in many different market sectors including Industries, Healthcare facilities, Commercial premises, Leisure complexes, Airports and terminal buildings, Public sector buildings, Financial institutions, Business parks and many more.
- The building automation and controls installed by Tyco incorporate the very latest technology to create controlled environments for work and leisure.
- Typical control functions for building and energy management includes Fire Alarm, Intruder Alarm, CCTV, Access Control, Lighting, Public Address, Voice Alarm.
- Detailed management reports are becoming an increasingly important part of building administration, our building automation controls use commercially available databases and spreadsheets, which enable customisation of management reports to meet operating requirements.